Our institute needs an Academic counselor with good knowledge in digital marketing to join our administrative staff. The Successful candidate will divide his or her time equally between administrative tasks and providing students with guidance and support. He/ she needs to coordinate with the students and help them with enrollments. If you want to join an Educational environment that truly values its students and employees, we are excited to talk with you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing an effective understanding of our products and services.
- Promoting our competitive advantage in the educational and professional industry
- Taking prospects from the initial contact phase to the qualified phase.
- Presenting need for the course.
- Generating revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to enrollment.
- Meeting monthly targets.
- Experience in the field of “digital marketing/ Institute “
- Good Communication Skills (English/Hindi)
- Experience as telesales representative for educational packages or business development associate
- Good knowledge of computer
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA (marketing)
- Customer focus with a good convincing ability and confident personality
- Good negotiation pitching skills required
Required Experience: 1-2 years (Digital Marketing Institute experience is an added advantage)
Required Language: English Proficient (Written and Spoken)